Sunday, March 6, 2011

Make It Monday #4: Creating with Fun Foam

PTI has a challenge going on to include crafting foam in your project.  I used the Banner Builder Stamp set and coordinating dies.  I also used an alphabet stamp set from Inkadinkado.  The cardstock is also from PTI.  I used raspberry fizz and 2008 Itty Bitty Polka Dots paper.  I cut the banners from yellow and purple craft foam with the Banner Builder dies.  I then stamped the yellow banners with the Banner Builder Stamps in Versa Color Ink, 17 violet.  I then stamped the little flowers across the middle again using the Banner Builder Stamps in violet, opera pink and split pea.  I then added the bling to the centers of the flowers.  The stickers on the banner is from K&Company.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog