Friday, March 25, 2011

Papertrey March Blog Hop Challenge

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!  I love this happy card.  The card is made from  PTI cream card stock.  I stamped the lamb image from a We r Memory stamp in Hero Arts brown dye ink onto a white swiss dot card stock and cut it out.  I used the dies from PTI to cut the sun (Flower Fusion I) and the label using the Limitless Layers dies.  The patterned paper is from here. It is from the collection from My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose.  I hand cut the butterfly and used embroidery thread  to make it a kite.  I used a button to finish off the sun along with some embroidery thread.  The sentiment was made from two separate sets.  Hope you enjoyed this post!  Happy Spring!!

8 comments:

  1. What a happy card!
    Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card for spring! I like the gingham background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the little butterfly on a string!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweet card made me smile Betty Sue and I love the kite idea. Great job.

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet- I love that the little lamb is flying a butterfly kite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card. Like the PP and the butterfly 'balloon'!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog