Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hey!  This is a card I made for The Shabby Tea Room Challenge.  The card is made from PTI cardstock.  The green pattern paper I have had a long time and not sure where it came from.  The patterned paper is from Pink Paislee's House of Three Collection.  I love that it is ink resist.  I cut the butterfly out and the dress form from the same collection.  I went over the doily paper with Broken China distress ink.  I stamped the frame and the corner in black Versa ink and the bottom black scroll is a sticker.  The pink flowers are from Frost It Pink.  I used hand died satin ribbon from Memrie Mare.  The sentiment was stamped on a small tag.  I love these colors...so Spring like.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  Tomorrow starts our Spring break.  YEAH!!!  I am going to my favorite city, Charleston, SC!

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I love the flowers and doily paper fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterfly in the frame is such a beautiful idea. Love how you did that. the card as a whole is just incredible. Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week over at The Shabby Tea Room.

    Hugs,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful details. very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, betty sue! love your broken china inking!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog