Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Make it Monday #18: Adding texture with tissue paper with Papertrey Ink

It's another great day here in VA.  I tried my hand at addingtexture to my card with tissue paper.  I love the way it turned out.  If you are familiar with the Lauderdale patterned paper from Basic Grey, you will recognize this really vivid colored paper.  I added white tissue to the top of that paper and stamped a very light dragonfly directly on the tissue in a very light pink and purple ink.  The white cardstock, the sentiment and the label are all from PTI
I will definitely try this technique again!
Hope you had a great day!
Betty Sue



3 comments:

  1. You've done a beautiful job with this challenge...very nice card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the way the butterfly looks stamped over the tissue paper! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog