Thursday, June 23, 2011

Shabby Tea Room Challenge week #67 "Classic Patterns"

This week on the Shabby Tea Room we were suppose to use these colors and polka dots and/or gingham.  I used a little of everything in this banner that I made for a friend.  I finished it today and thought I would enter.



Today I finished a beautiful banner for a friend.  She is having a baby girl and I made this for her baby shower.  I can say that I had the best time making these cute little onsies.  Her husband works at W&M hence the W&M onsie and they love to line dance so I made a "cowgirl" onsie too.  Will want to do this again as they are so much fun to create!!

















There they are.  I am sorry that these pictures are dark.  I took them outside but it was in the shade. Here's hoping you had a great Thursday!!!                                                                              

4 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable baby banner ... truly CA-UTE!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us all in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so adorable!! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooo cute! Where did you find the pattern for the onesies? I just love this. TFS it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely precious. Each one is so different, yet adorable. Your friend is going to just love it!!
    Cindy
    nindys-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog