Friday, November 18, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room #88

The Shabby Tea Room's Challenge was this beautiful picture.  Aren't the colors yummy!




This is my take on this inspirational picture...


I first embossed my cardstock but before running it through my Big Shot I lightly went over the raised background with Versamark Ink.  After I put it through I then put white embossing powder all over the cardstock and heated with my heat tool.  After that  I used tattered rose distress ink and went over the cardstock and of course it resisted the embossed areas.  I stamped this jolly ole snowman on a die cut piece of shimmering white cardstock and colored with my copics.  I added a snowflake button on his hat that I also colored with my copics and a few clear gems that I colored also.  I punched a few snowflakes and added glitter.  I used a tag which I stamped and glittered as well.



I added some black Glossy Accents for his button and clear on his eyes.

I hope you have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful! Love the embossed background and that cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image, and I love what you did with the tag! I'm so happy to hear that you made some calendars, they are fun to make! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Betty Sue! Lovely colours and embellishments. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches December DT Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog