Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Holiday Card Boot Camp

Well it has been a long time.  I started school and between that and all my children's comings and goings, I've been swamped!  I'm also trying to sneak in some long walks  here and there.  I wanted to post a new card that I made last night.  I am currently taking a great class with Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner.  They are so inspirational!!  So glad to be a part of it.




I stamped this little guy on some PTI white cardstock with Memento ink and then colored with Copics.  I have added some Hero Arts bling in some of the snowflakes which are hard to see in this photo.  The next picture shows more of the card.  I followed a sketch that was presented in the class...Holiday Boot Camp.



I die cut a scalloped circle and inked the edges a bit with Distress Picket Fence ink.  I used dimensional tape and added that to a circle card that I cut using circle cutters from Creative Memories.  I made the banner tag from PTI cardstock and stamped Believe in the new PTI Red Poppy Ink.  I love the way this little guy turned out.

Hope you are having a great week and I hope to be back soon!

2 comments:

Search This Blog