Wednesday, February 6, 2013

PTI's Challenge and Contest

Today I made a card using free...yes free printables from Papertrey Ink's Designers.  I had a blast making this card from one of the images that Erin Lincoln designed.  Isn't it the sassiest flamingo!!  All paper, dies and stamps are from Papertrey Ink!  I used tiny pearls around her neck and Glossy Accents on her sunglasses.  I used some Broken China Distress Ink around the flamingo and Rasberry Fizz Ink on the cute little sign.  Hope you enjoy my little creation!




Here is a close up of the flamingo.

Here you can see the sweet little pearls and the Glossy Accents!  Hope you are having a FABULOUS day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this pink and sassy flamingo! Terrific card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! And your sentiment fits that flamingo brilliantly! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog