Sunday, February 3, 2013

Eat Cake

Today I am going to share a card that I made for a friend and co-worker.  I used Papertrey Ink's dies  and AC Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Paper. I also used a favorite stamp of mine from Papertrey called Super Stars.  That set is so fun and can be used for so many things. 



I love the colors in this paper and I picked up those colors when I stamped the stars,  I also used the cake and the eat cake sentiment from PTI's Tremendous Treats: Birthday.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I love it when I can get in the craft room.

The inside sentiment is from PTI's Signature Greetings II!  Sorry you cannot see as well but I heat embossed the"Happy Birthday to You" in embossing powder from Stamping Up and it is a beautiful aqua called Pool Party!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!  Off to get ready for the big game.
.



1 comment:

Search This Blog