Thursday, July 11, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Birthday Wishes


 

I'm back tonight with another card for the Summer Card Camp 2 class.  Our challenge was to make a card in 10 minutes from start to finish.  I gotta be honest....I did not make it!  This was a simple card to assemble but it did not go as fast as it should have!!  
The products I used were all from Papertrey Ink with the exception of the enamel dots which are all from My Minds Eye.  I do like the color combination which is also the color challenge from Summer Card Camp 2 for the week. 

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use the streamers as balloon ties! Genius! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY NICE!!!!!!!! You've done a FABULOUS JOB with the color scheme & just the OVER-ALL appearance of your card!!!!;) From a Fellow camper!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job on the color scheme is right! Great product choices for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS a great idea with the streamers! I have this set and I thank you for the fab inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great balloons--they really make this bright, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice card perfect for a birthday. Thanks for sharing with of of us your creation!
    keep in touch!
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog