Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Summer

SUMMER FOOD AND DRINK

 

How's this for inspiration!!!!  This is summer at it's finest!! I made a little card that is just "happy summer" time!  I am entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for this week which this picture inspired.  I used Hero Art's stamp set Life of the Party!  I stamped the darling ice cream cones on different pattern papers along with the fun ticket. I cut out by hand and pieced together.  The paper is from Simple Stories' Summer Fresh.  The happy summer sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Flipping Out.  I used a sticker as well from Summer Fresh.  The sentiment is stamped on burlap and I added a red button.


The card base is kraft cardstock from PTI.   A twine bow was added at the top!  Hope everyone out there is having a great summer and enjoying some of the great foods of summer!
I also followed the first color combo in Summer Card Camp 2 for this card.  Last day of camp makes me sad..:(


Good night!
Betty Sue


5 comments:

  1. So cute. I just got that soda pop stamp last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute elements, and I love the burlap tag, too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Love the gingham and burlap!! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally adorable! Excellent paper piecing and texture. :) Don't forget to include a link to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog somewhere in your post... we want you to be included in the random drawing for the gift voucher! ;) Thank you for joining us in the "Summer Food & Drink" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! xo

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog