Monday, July 29, 2013

Hello Pink and Green- Case Study #151

 
 Isn't this a fabulous color palette?  Love the neon!  I decided to join in the fun this week at Case Study and come up with a bright card!  I used alcohol inks to create my background for use with the Sunbathing stamp from Outlines Rubber Stamps!  I complimented it with some Raspberry Fizz and Limeade Ice cardstock from PTI.  The rickrack I have had for sometime and thought it was time to use it! I die cut a butterfly from PTI and layered it, and there you have it...a fun, bright card!

Happy Monday!!!

See you soon!!
Betty Sue

3 comments:

  1. Love the panels you made and the colors really shine with the polka dot border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love your interpretation! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love the beautiful color palette and sweet butterfly fluttering about!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog