Monday, July 22, 2013

Let's Chill! SSS's By The Sea Challenge

By the Sea

 


 Of course I loved this challenge.  Anything beachy is for me!!  I had so much fun.  I fussy cut all but the sun on this project.  That was a Papertrey die.



The stamps of the crab and palm tree are from Hero Art's Let's Chill stamp set.  I used kraft cardstock for the card base and added the dot paper from Down by the Shore from Fancy Pants.  I also used a product that I love from MuddPuddles.  It is a small jar of mini shells and Malibu Beach sand.  I also made clouds with Ranger's Distress Stain in Picket Fence and then went over it with Perfect Pearls to give it some shine.


 I also added some Glossy Accents to the coconuts which you cannot really see in this picture.  Sorry it is a dreary day here.  I used some Copic Markers to shade the tree and sun.  Hope you enjoy!  Have a good afternoon!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful beach scene card love the crab in the corner.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely fun summer card! I LOVE the cute crab and especially the sandy beach!!!!

    Hugs,
    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog