Wednesday, July 24, 2013

One of a Kind

Summer Card Camp 2

 

 http://onlinecardclasses.com/summercardcamp2/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/SCC2_week3_colors.jpg


Well same color palette today...different card!  This certainly is not easy for me. Here is the sketches we are using this week.





I used the 2nd sketch and did my own thing really.  And here it is:



The center is a Hero Art's stamp that I stamped in a deep purple.  This stamp makes the flower have two shades of purple.  I die cut two butterflies, one from light purple and one from aqua vellum.  I put both thru an embossing folder to give them texture.  I used some sequins as I thought it needed something.  

Close up..the picture is a little dark as it is cloudy here!

6 comments:

  1. I think your picture looks GREAT!!!!!!! :) SUPER JOB & LOOOOOOOOOVE that stamp!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeously crafted! Really like this design and the selections you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love that flower stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Great use of the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stick to doing your own thing, Betty Sue! You've got a winner here. Love the window idea and that stamp is just gorgeous! … And thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I'll be following you, if you don't mind :-) Hope to see you around soon.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice design-- really like the poppy.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog