Monday, July 15, 2013

PARTY ANIMAL

Summer Card Camp 2



Well it is Monday and Summer Card Camp 2 is in week two!  I am happy how this card turned out.  There are three new sketches and a new color combo as well.  This little monkey is a die cut and stamp from Papertrey Ink's Tremendous Treats: Birthday.  This is one of my favorite stamps and they now have all the dies to coordinate with all the sweet stamps in this set.  I die cut a scalloped circle from  Lifestyle Crafts Scalloped Circle dies straight on the front of the card.  The card base and the monkey are cut from Papertrey Ink's cardstock.  The green is some American Craft cardstock and the blue is the new Coastal Cabana color from Stampin' Up.    
After I cut out the scallop, I die cut a green scallop for the outside of the circle and the inside of the circle to finish it off.  I hung the monkey from inside of the card's circle before I added the inside scallop.  The banner die cut is also from PTI.  The sentiment is  from Tremendous Treats as well.   I finished off with some sequins and enamel dots.  The inside of the card is trimmed on the bottom with another border die from PTI.
I hope you enjoy this card....it would  be great for adults or children.  Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Search This Blog