Thursday, July 25, 2013

PTI's Blog Hop and Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger




Blog-hop-logoFruits-of-Summer-4 



The 25th of the month brings the  July 2013 Papertrey Blog Hop! I chose the color inspiration above to make a card using Papertrey's Through the Trees stamp set.  I also included a dot stamp from Flower Fusion #3 and some random dots from Birthday Style.  

 

I used PTI's Stamper's White cardstock along with Raspberry Fizz and Hibiscus Burst.  The embossing folder is from Stampin' Up.  I added a small heart to the tree trunk.  I stamped the dots randomly around the trunk with Raspberry Fizz ink and Stampin' Up's  Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush.  The tree was stamped in PTI's Dark Chocolate.  I mixed Simply Chartreuse and Limeade Ice on the stamp and sprayed it with a little water and then stamped over my dots.  I then continued to add a few dots on top of the green.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I love Through The Trees!!  Hope you enjoy this card!  

I am also entering this card into My Moxie Fab's Tuesday's Trigger which has this inspiration:



Aren't these colors FABULOUS!!  Love!  I could stare at these colors all day.  I pulled the pinks and greens from this along with the dot effect on the tree.  You should play along!!

Have a Great Day!!

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card. Love the splash of colours on the tree- Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I especially like the framing you've done here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! And I love the heart on the tree trunk...nice touch! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colours on the tree. It looks like a bright and delicious fruit tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! Love that beautiful tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the heart on the tree, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Betty Sue! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog