Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2 - Holiday stash?

Wishing you a very happy BIRTHDAY



Loving this little guy anytime of year!!  We were challenged today to use anything holiday to make a non-holiday card!!  Well this little penguin is from Inkadinkado Christmas Characters stamp.  The hat is a Christmas tree from a stamp set that the name fell off of in my folder.  I believe it is from My Mind's Eye but not sure.  I stamped the penguin in Versamark Ink and heat embossed him in black powder.  I shaded him some with copics and a white pen.  I also stamped the tree and heat embossed in blue powder then colored in and added some white polka dots.  I cut it out and cut off the trunk.  The tinsel adds fun to the birthday hat!  The dots are from a PTI stamp called Birthday Style.  The confetti dies coordinate with that stamp set. 
The sentiment is also a PTI stamp set called Wonderful Words Birthday and it too has a matching birthday die.  
Hope you like this card!  I am actually loving this color combo!!  Have a great Thursday!


6 comments:

  1. Great job on the challenge! Very cute indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous - great take on the homework!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! You aced the homework! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO CUTE!!!!!!!! :) I HAVE TO SAY, this has been a FUN CHALLENGE AND IT'S FUN to see what others have come up with too!!!!!!! :)SUPER JOB!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog