Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ahoy Mates!!

Waving Hello


This is my first stamp set from Paper Smooches!  What was I waiting on? $  :).  I adore this stamp set and dies called Wicked Nauticool!  It is perfect for me who is a Nautical loving soul!!  I grew up on the water and my Dad loved boats!  Although sailboats were not something we owned, I still love the beauty of them.
I could not wait to ink these babies up and play!  I also stumbled across some beautiful digital papers that made my heart sing!  These are from Pink Petticoat across the pond!  The papers in this collection are super!


The banner dies are from Papertrey Ink.  The little flag is heat embossed as is the waves.  I added a few sequins, some pink and white twine and there you have it!
I am entering this card into Simon Says Stamp Challenge.  This weeks challenge was to use triangles!  I do not own any of those trendy stamps yet.  
On another note today, you may have noticed that I have changed the name of my blog to AllThatsPaper.  I am working on an Etsy Shop and that is the name of the shop.  So I have changed the background somewhat as well.  
Have a great day!
bs 

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card Betty Sue, a great design and such lovely colours and patterns!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog