Friday, August 2, 2013

Color Throwdown 253

   
Hey there!  I am back for another challenge!  The colors in this weeks Color Throwdown is not too easy for me but I gave it a shot.  I have two cards to share today.  The first one I used a darker grey cardstock.  I die cut and stamped a sunflower from PTI.  I spritzed some aqua and some cantaloupe colored spray onto the card base.  I used a patterned paper for my flag going down the front and stamped and heat embossed the word HELLO! 


 







I finished the card with some enamel dots!  Back soon with my second card!

2 comments:

  1. The bright flowers look pretty against the dark grey background!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and a great use of the throwdown colors! So happy you were able to play along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog