Friday, August 2, 2013

HB

Color Throwdown #253

 

I am entering a second card in this challenge today.  Two posts in one day is crazy for me!!  The stamp set and dies I used for this card are my absolute favorite Papertrey Ink set so far!!  It is called Pedal Pushers and with the dies and stamps the possibilities are endless!!  LOVE it!  Here is the card.


Don't you love that bike?  I die cut the bike twice so that I could add the seat, handlebars and basket in a fun color that looks like leather and wood.  I added those fun presents and the cute banner flying behind the bike.  I fussy cut the banner after I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in aqua blue and colored with ink over it in tangerine from Stampin' Up.  The arrows are from Bountiful Banners...also from PTI.  The look for the road is patterned paper from Webster's Pages!
The wheels actually turn as I attached them with brads!  Love how this card turned out.  Hope you do to!
Enjoy your weekend and get some crafty time in!
Betty Sue

3 comments:

  1. Love this fun bicycle card! Great use of the throwdown colors...again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the bike stamps and dies! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog