Saturday, August 10, 2013

Let's Eat Cake!



Let's Eat Cake...shall we?  I love these little cupcakes from PTI.  I stamped them and colored them with pencils and Copics.  I used Stickles on the icing and added cute buttons.  

The streamers are from Bountiful Banners and are cut from the coordinating dies in various PTI colors.  Eat cake and the cupcakes are from Tremendous Treats: Birthday.  I added sequins here and there.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 The Moxie Fab Birthday Challenge


CASeology-dessert #56.
 
cfc111 

Thanks for visiting!  Would love it if you'd join my blog!  Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. what a fun project...I love specially, the "streamers" very birthday looking...happy crafting
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of those brightly coloured streamers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun... love those streamers!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What yummy cakes! I love the streamers coming down from the top! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Betty Sue! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the streamers! such a fun and festive card! thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card this is! So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the streamers and the sparkly cupcakes~Yum

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog