Monday, September 2, 2013

Last Celebrated Day of Summer

I thought today I would show you a Halloween Banner that I made.  It is never too early to start on Holiday crafting.  I love creating Halloween projects!  To me it is all about the fun and dressing up and the children.  I do not get into the really scary or morbid things of Halloween.  I love the colors and the great stamps and dies that make up cute little projects.

I love the way this turned out.  




This was so fun to make.  I used lots of patterned paper, tulle, die cuts and stamps from Papertrey Ink, hand died ribbon, brads and other fun things!  I have added this to my Etsy Shop.  I hope you enjoy!  Have a great Labor Day!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Halloween banner! love the way the ghosts and skeletons are peeking through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your project of today...love Halloween, so many fun things that you can do!
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun banner, Betty Sue! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog