Sunday, September 29, 2013

My 2014 Calendar

This calendar is something I do every year now.  This will be my third year making these little gifts for my friends!  I also have them available in my Etsy Shop...AllThatsPaper.  I work at an elementary school and the staff loves getting these for Christmas.  They start asking me about them in early December.  Hope you enjoy them as well.  If you need any type of gift around the Holidays such as teacher gifts or hostess gifts, these are perfect!  Hope you enjoy them.


















I love making these!!!  They make me smile!  I usually download a digital calendar every year but this time I made my own. I order these cute little easels from  http://www.calendar-case.com.  Believe me, this took me a long while as I am not too savvy on using the computer for this type of thing.  After some pain...I did it!  Have a great Sunday!!  Happy Fall!! 


1 comment:

  1. I love your calendar...for some quite time I had this idea of doing them, but I have not done one ever, I always say next year, maybe this year :)
    thanks for sharing
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog