Sunday, January 19, 2014

Be Mine

Valentine Banner 

 Well I haven't posted since October.  That is really sad but life gets busy.  Sadly this blog sometimes doesn't  get the attention if time is needed elsewhere.  Hope all is well in your world.  It is great here.  I have been creating and want to share what I made last night.  I got together with two of my besties and we crafted the afternoon and night away!  Love spending time with these girls!!  Here is what I came up with...

The color is not very good and I do apologize!  I played with deep reds and gold and some papers I have had for awhile.
Once I had cut all the parts and got everything out, I started playing around with the papers, sprays and stamping!  So fun!!
So sorry for the glare...I will do better next time.  Anyway love how it all came together.  Hope you are watching football and being crafty!  By the way...Happy New Year!!  ( We can still say that!)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog