Thursday, February 20, 2014

Love You



So...I decided to try a different challenge that I found on "Fill Your Paper With The Breathings of  Your {Heart}*" blog.  The inspiration photo was this one.

 

The colors in this are some of my favorites!!  I created this card using some of the same colors, a frame and a flower from Cutting Garden.  I spritzed my stamp after inking it up to give it a watercolor effect and then used a gray copic to outline a little.  The colors are Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst and Stamper's White Cardstock all from PTI.  A little natural twine and a Sweet Blush button and I was done!



I also added some white stitching with my white gel pin and punched a heart in my frame.  The sentiment is from Heidi Swapp.
Have a great evening!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Betty Sue! These are some of my favorite colors, as well :) Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it so much! :) Big hugs to you and thank you for filling my day with inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! Love that big flower filling your Polaroid frame, and I love the die cut negative heart in the frame itself! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog