Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring has sprung!!

 Finally we are seeing signs of spring here in Virginia!!  I know everyone has had a long, cold winter and are ready for some warmer, dryer air!  I crafted like a wild woman this past weekend.  It was miserable outside and so I cleaned a little and crafted a lot!  I have been making cards for our school's Relay team to sell at school.  Tonight I thought I would show you a few.


I made this card obviously for Mother's Day using the new stamp from PTI called Doodlie Do.  The flowers were stamped in Versamark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I stamped the two flowers in the corners before I used an embossing folder.  I used the matching dies to cut out the flower and leaves on the doily I added die cut letters that spell mom and a few sequins form Pretty Pink Posh were added.


This card was a CAS card that I simply stamped added a sentiment and threw on some enamel dots.  The stamp set was from a set I had gotten a long time ago from Martha Stewart and don't even know the name.  The sentiment is from PTI's stamp set Signature Greetings II.

One more clean and simple card.  Sentiment from set as above...Signature greetings and I am loving this corrugated paper!  I picked mine up at Joann Fabrics.  The stamp was also from an old Martha Stewart set.
Well I hope you are having some spring type weather where you are!  Hope to be back soon with a few more projects I've been working on.  Good night!

1 comment:

  1. hi Betty Sue: it is being a while that i have not heard from you...your cards are all so pretty, thanks for stopping by and and I come too, to wish you a happy Easter Sunday! keep in touch, Bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog