Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mother's Day box cards!!

Mother's Day


Can I just say that I have made so many of these little boxes and no two are the same!  Coworkers have ask me to make these for their moms and friends and I have spent all weekend doing just that.  I used so many different stamps, dies, embellishments and paper that I will just say that most of the products are from Papertrey Ink, Pretty Pink Posh and Pink Petticoat.  I have made six so far and have three more to go!  I hope you enjoy them as I think they are adorable...not because I did them but because there is so much you can do with these.











I hope you enjoyed a peek!  I love making these just to see how creative I can be.  In case I don't post again before Mother's Day, I hope you have a wonderful, love filled day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog