Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Life's a Beach!




Hi again! Two days in a row is pretty good for me! You guessed it...another snow day. We don't get a lot of snow around these parts so dealing with it isn't a big strength here. Today I'm entering a new challenge...

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

This is my first time entering this particular post. I made a card last night with RC's Fabulous Flamingo and dies.
I love this stamp set and dies!! I used the die to watercolor my flamingos with Tim Holtz Distress Inks along with the sky and water. The challenge is Paradise and this is paradise to me!!! Beautiful sunset over the water somewhere! I did use watercolor paper and layered it over PTI cardstock!
I also added some Wink of Stella glitter to the sky. It does not show up in the picture.

Well I hope you're getting crafty in your neck of the woods! Have a great day!
BS

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute and happy card! The flamingo's are stunning! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog