Tuesday, February 17, 2015

With deepest thanks




I cannot believe how long it has been since I posted last. Today is a snow day so I thought I'd play in some challenges. I haven't done this in a long time so here goes it. The first one I chose to enter was Reverse Confetti's new sketch For You Challenge.


Here is my interpretation of this Sketch For You To Try...


For this card I used cardstock from PTI, all the dies and stamps were from RC. (Here We Go and dies, and Love Note die)






As you see this is a shaker card. I used Love Notes to cut my shaker and added the little submarine from Here We Go. I cut up a strip of the hearts from the Love Note as well in silver and added those to my seed beads for the shaker part. Using embossing plates from Tim Holtz, I gave the card some fun texture.

2 comments:

  1. What a clever and darling shaker! Love this! Great take on the SFYTT, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your shaker! How fun!
    Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog