Thursday, June 22, 2017

Coffee and Friends

Wow...two days in a row and two challenges!  Today I'm playing along with SSS Wednesday Challenge using patterned paper.



I used the cute paper I got in a SSS kit and the stamps that came in that kit.  These papers have such fun colors and prints!  

I made a shaker card with some dies from PTI.  I paper pierced all the different patterns for the coffee cups, added brown cardstock for the coffee, and stamped a heart and added swirls.  I also added sugar cubes which were from the kit.   The card came together pretty easily.  The polka dot paper is also from that same kit and is all Doodle Bug Cream and Sugar paper.  

Hope you enjoy and will subscribe to my blog.  Have a great night!  


1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favourite stamp sets and you have created such a fun shaker card. Love all your paper piecing and those cute little sugar cubes are adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog