Tuesday, June 27, 2017

I love you more than COFFEE!

Hello!  Today I'm joining the Summer Coffee Lovers bloghop.  I made a card that uses Altenew Bold Alphabet dies and the SSS Coffee and Tea stamp set.  
Image result for summer coffee lovers blog hop


I stamped my images on Bristol paper and used Zig Real Color Markers to watercolor the cups.  I then die cut the letters out of the water colored image and raised them with several layers of die cut letters.  I added my sentiment which was embossed with white and gold embossing powder.


Thanks to Jennifer McGuire for the inspiration which I cased.  Love how this turned out!  


 I also added some clear sequins to give it some sparkle.  Thanks for visiting!  Hope you have a great rest of the week!


10 comments:

  1. Great to see a card in a different shape! Great colouring and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Love your card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CLEVER!!
    I must look 3 times to see and found your sentiment
    coool coffee cup and great colors too
    the black sentiment and grey under the cup is great added
    LOVE LOVE!!
    so happy if you like to visiting my coffee card back :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fabulous card and it's a technique I want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and I love the hidden message look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love hidden letters !
    its gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! I must try this... so very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling card, love your design.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog