Wednesday, June 21, 2017

PTI Make it Monday Patone Paint Chips

Oh my, just realized it had been close to a year since I posted here!  This year has been a tough one but everyday gets a little better!  I'm still creating and having fun with paper!
Today I played along with Papertrey's Make it Monday!

I die cut and stamped 3 lollipops from   Colorful Treats!  I stamped the solid image in Pale Peony 
and the swirls in Hibiscus Burst. The sentiment is from KIS: Friendship.  The card stock is also Pale 
Peony.  I added sparkle with Wink of Stella and glued some cute sprinkles from Honey Bee Stamps!



I decided to make another card using the same stamp set only this time I used the Popsicle.


I stamped the popsicles on water color paper and watercolored the chocolate and colored in the sprinkles with copics.  I added the same sprinkles and Wink of Stella!  This cardstock is Cocoa Bean.


That's all for me today!  Have a great week!!  Please follow my blog.  I will try and post more often now that life has slowed down a bit!!
















3 comments:

  1. Two really yummy looking cards Betty Sue...cute, cute, cute!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love them both! And the sprinkles are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. to tasty cards!!! i love your fun food, full card color chip take on the challenge - and those sprinkles are the perfect finishing touch! thanks for playing make it monday!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog