Thursday, June 29, 2017

Wanna to play "around"?

 Hello there!  Sharing a card today that features Art Impression's Par-Tee Golfers!  This stamp set cracks me up!  My husband is a golf pro so I'm drawn to these fun images!  I'm playing in SSS's Wednesday Challenge.  I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored the image with Copics.



I also added Glossy Accents to her sunglasses and gave her some grass to stand on.  I cut the image down and gave her some dimension with craft foam tape.  I added her to some green cardstock and then cut out some lawn fawn perfectly plaid rainbow paper with a scallop die cut and taped it all on a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inch card base.


I added the sentiment from the same stamp set to a speech bubble and added some enamel dots!
Thanks for visiting!  Please consider following my little blog.  Hope your day is fantastic!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog